So. Yesterday I headed up to Utah with the 2 lovelies I told you about.
It was one of the funnest trips ever. (Sorry for the grammar, but I feel like 'most fun' just doesn't work in this sentence..)
It was one of the funnest trips ever. (Sorry for the grammar, but I feel like 'most fun' just doesn't work in this sentence..)
We started off the lovely trip by watching our husbands Tour DVD Up All Night.
It is incredible.
It was my third time watching it in 24 hours, and it just gets better every time.
(it deserves its own post so that is soon to come!)
It is incredible.
It was my third time watching it in 24 hours, and it just gets better every time.
(it deserves its own post so that is soon to come!)
We read our husband's book and then took pictures with them.
(Obviously Harold and I are meant to be.)
It was a gorgeous summer day and we couldn't have asked for better weather.
We went shopping at H&M and Forever 21 at the new mall in SLC.
And then we went to the He Is We concert.
It was a blast!!
It was a blast!!
We got front row seats and had the best time!
Seriously.
Seriously.
They had 3 opening bands that were all pretty decent.
The first band was Windsor Drive.
I quite enjoyed them.

The next band was South Jordan.
I couldn't find a picture of all of them since they are newish...but let's just say they were gorgeous.
All of them.
And dressed so classy.
They are fab performers as well.
They are a new favorite.
All of them.
And dressed so classy.
They are fab performers as well.
They are a new favorite.
Here's a picture of their lead singer. He is gorgeous.

The 3rd band was Deas Vail.
By this time everyone was exhausted and just ready for He Is We to come out...
Not to mention they were too loud..and by that I mean they sounded better when we plugged out ears because then we didn't hear the ringing from the PA system...
I felt bad cause I didn't enjoy them as much as I would have a different time.
They had good music though, props.
And the lead singer was lovely.
I felt bad cause I didn't enjoy them as much as I would have a different time.
They had good music though, props.
And the lead singer was lovely.

And then there is He Is We.
They surpassed my expectations.
Their usual lead singer, Rachel, is super super sick these days and was unable to Tour.
Which is way super sad, buuuut, her fill in, Stevie Scott did amazing.
They surpassed my expectations.
Their usual lead singer, Rachel, is super super sick these days and was unable to Tour.
Which is way super sad, buuuut, her fill in, Stevie Scott did amazing.
If you watched American Idol Season 5, you may recognize her.
Anyways, she was extremely lovely and adorable.
Anyways, she was extremely lovely and adorable.
If we can't have Rachel, Stevie is good enough for us!
At the end of the concert we were just chillin, and I saw a fellow Blogger, Kirsten, and had to go say hi!
She was lovely.
Then we went outside and were waiting to get a shirt when He Is We walks out.
No lie.
She was lovely.
Then we went outside and were waiting to get a shirt when He Is We walks out.
No lie.
Just walked out.
So we got to meet them, get their autographs and got guitar picks that were played with during the concert.
It was AMAZING.
We couldn't have asked for a better day!
So we got to meet them, get their autographs and got guitar picks that were played with during the concert.
It was AMAZING.
We couldn't have asked for a better day!

you girls are so darling! thanks again so much for coming to say hi. made my night even better :)
ReplyDelete(and such an unreal concert, too!)
i just read through like 23432 pages of your blog. which makes me sound extremely creepy but i just thought i'd let you know how much i like it :)
ReplyDeleteps. i lovvvve your obsession with one direction. it makes me happy. i'm the exact same way.
this completely made my day!
Deletethanks so much!