

2. Guess who is Student of the Month in Fine Arts? This girl right here!

3. Its 100% necessary to quote 17 Again, Shes the Man, and Modern Family daily. In fact, its highly encouraged.

pinned here
4. That awkward moment when you are reading in class and you start balling your face off uncontrollably due to the fact that you happen to get overly connected to some things in this life.

pinned here
5. I over use phrases like "What son!?" and "Straight homie" and "What SUGGAHH" because sometimes I think I'm a thug. It's okay if you want to punch me...i'm sure lots of people do.

6. I miss cheerleading SO much. I miss the early morning practices. I miss my girls. I miss stunting. I miss performing. I miss tumbling. I miss glitter glitter glitter. I miss competition. I miss bus rides. I miss being apart of something.

7. Blake Lively. Love her.

pinned here
8. Yesterday I drove around in my car. Windows rolled down. With my wand. Casting spells at people who drove or walked by.

pinned here
9. Prom. It's coming up. Its a masquerade. I could act like I totally do not care if I get asked or not..but I'm a girl..and I like things that sparkle..and dances..and boys.

10. David Archuleta. My aunt sent me part of an email from her friend serving a mission where David Archuleta attends the temple. I love him. He makes my hear melt.
Check out his new interview about his new mini TV series and going on a Mission:)
No comments:
Post a Comment