Sunday, February 5, 2012

It's a Sunday and I woke up at 1.

Apart from the Internet, what do you like to do in your spare time?Work out. Read. Drink Milk. Laugh. Watch Gossip Girl. Play Guitar.

Name a favorite of each: food, drink, color.
- Cereal&Sushi 
- Naked&Milk 
-Glitter&Various color combinations(i.e. red, teal, yellow)...can't choose just one

 
Name a favorite of each: book, movie, tv show.
- Harry Potter, Crossed, Hunger Games, Shiver
- 17 Again, She's The Man, John Tucker Must Die, Footloose 
-Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Gossip Girl, Lying Game

If you were given the opportunity to spend 48 hours with absolutely anyone (living or dead), who would you spend it with and what would you do?
-
Joseph Smith. We would sit for hours and talk about his life. His struggles. His faith. or
-David Archuleta. We would write songs, go to the temple, sing, and maybe fall in love.


What do you spend most of your money on?
-Clothes&Jamba Juice

What kind of underwear do you prefer wearing?
-I love panties. So much. American Eagle Cheekies rock my world.
Name a LEAST favorite of each: book, movie, tv show.
- If I don't like a book, I don't finish it...so I don't know.
- Pretty much most movies made before the 2000's. I know. I'm uncultured, sue me.
- Sponge Bob

What is the strangest thing you have in your room? (You are not allowed to explain why you own it.)
Myself. (Does that count?)
What is a weird habit you have, or people have told you have. (Weird, not bad. No nail biting or any of that nonsense.)
Sticking my tongue in my waterbottle before drinking it...you probably don't want to share with me.or
Sticking my tongue out when I am concentrating..its a problem when I'm dancing or cheering and all the sudden BAM there be my tongue.

What would you consider to be the biggest insult to yourself?
When people don't like Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings. Its a sincere issue.

What are five things you absolutely have to have in your dream house?
1. Husband. 
2. 5 littles
3. An exercise room
4. An awesome big laundry/mud room
5. A Bookshelf Hallway

If you could be reincarnated as any animal, which would you chose and why?
 -I don't like animals. So what about a creature? I would love to be a mermaid or a fairy.

Which band (current or past) would you want to go on tour* with? (*Travel with, not preform with.)
-Taylor Swift, Parachute, Foster the People

 
How many concerts have you attended? Which was your favorite? Least favorite? If none, who do you want to see live the most?
Sadly I lack in this department.
2 David Archuleta and 1 Jonas Brother/Hannah Montana...
I REALLLLLY want to go to a Parachute, Taylor Swift, Justin Bieber,and  Foster the People concert before I die.


Who do you last kiss?
Ky Markham, from Crossed, in my dreams-really.

What celebrity do you idolize the most?
Zooey Deschannel& Blake Lively rock my world

Which member from which band would you most want to lather in nutella?
Let's change it to celebrity. And then it'd have to be Channing Tatum or Zac Efron.

Got this questionnaire from Miss Carlee
 


No comments:

Post a Comment