Monday, November 7, 2011

It's an issue.

So I have this problem...
And I hope I am not alone in this...and if you have an all-girl family, I'm sure I'm not.
My bobby-pins and hair elastics have this tendency to vanish..and quite ffrequently at that.
Even though I make it a conscious effort to ALWAYS put them back in my hot pink container when I take my hair out at night...and beg my sisters to do the same...
They are constantly MIA.
So I go to the store and re-stock..
And within 2 weeks?
We are back to the beginning.
And yes, having a sister that just now discovered the beauty of doing her own hair(haha that's punny)could be a leading factor in this cause..
But it seems to be almost magical to be honest...I mean how can 100s of bobby-pins be out of sight at such a fast rate?
And as much as I just love crawling on my hands and knees scrounging to find a much-needed hair accessory...it's got to stop.

Any advice ladies? How do you prevent the deprivation of hair necessities?

No comments:

Post a Comment