Sunday, November 6, 2011

I love life. I love dancing. I love my friends.





Sadies was a total blast.I LOVVVED it.
We went on a CRAZY scavenger hunt that took 3 hours long.
(We gave a homeless person a dollar...climbed a rock wall..planked on a fountain...jousted on the corner of a super busy street...tagged another High School's rock..and 25 other random things.)
We took a 2 hour break to rejuvinate our exhausted selves.
Later we met up at Erica's home...Whitney and Clay were running late. She needed directions so I gave them to her and told her that all of our cars were parked in front of the house and to just walk in when she got there. Funny story- we went and moved all of our cars to another home down the street... It was hysterical.
After that my lovely mom took our pictures...Johnny Carino'catered...we played games...we laughed..we danced our hearts out ..it snowed..we had sundae's..we watched movies.
It was a successful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment