
pinned here
My back feels as though something is inside of it punching and pounding..so I decide not to walk.
My emotions and moods begin to swing and somersault and cartwheel...I decide not to talk.
My insides feel as though they are being twisted together against their will and like they might explode...I resort to fetal position.
I feel like I've gained 5000 pounds and haven't slept for 5000 hours...I wear sweats and want to do nothing except lay down for the rest of my life.
I wanna scream and cry and throw up....so I take Midol...and it helps..but only just slightly.
I wish I was exaggerating.
At times like this I wish I could cancel my monthly subscription.
Dude. I totes know the feeling, really. I extend my extreme apologies. :/
ReplyDeleteOh, I'm sorry. Hope it ends soon for you.
ReplyDeleteMy deepest and most sincere apologies are expressed through this song. I'm sooooooorry!!!
ReplyDeleteMine just ended. Argh! I totally feel your pain.