Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Here's to a lazy day, yo.

School was a rather completely pointless today...yet I thoroughly enjoyed it..
I decided I didn't feel good and so during my first class I sat on the ground..and snuck out of class to see my friend..and had a bonding moment with a different friend...
Next class I sat and talked the entire time and pretended to be reading..(although, I would have much rather have really read...)
Then I watched Gone With the Wind..well, actually, I didn't watch it at all..because I have this thing in my brain and it won't allow me to enjoy movies that were made before the year 2000 (Except for Disney movies of course).
Then I spent the rest of school telling stories of my childhood to my classmates...because as I've mentioned before, my life has always been rather entertaining.
And there you have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment