Friday night I laughed my face off at a football game, went to Buffalo Wild Wings with a few of my favorite people and made a total idiot of myself, had an adventure in Walmart in which I almost peed my pants-for reals-it was a problem, and slept over at Whitney's house. It was a blasty blast. Then I went to Old Navy and saved myself $60- I LOVE good sales.
Then tonight I had the opportunity to go to a Jenny Phillips Fireside.
For those of you who don't know who that is, she is an incredible LDS singer and songer writer.
I love her music and her songs have helped me through some of my toughest times.
I've sang her songs at church events, and to see her sing them live was a really great experience.
I feel so priviledged that I got to see her in person and listen to her testimony and the words that she prepared for us. She is an awesome lady.
Here are two videos that she made and shared with us. Watch them both, you won't regret it(:
They made me laugh and are the cutest ever.
and click on this link to watch the next one called "Happily Ever After"
It's probably my favorite(:
http://youtu.be/g8hf_t6oKjI
No comments:
Post a Comment