I love farewells and I love missionaries.
There is nothing more attractive than a young man that loves the Lord and loves the gospel and is willing to spend 2 years serving the Lord and bringing people to the Truth.
Well, this morning I got to attend a farewell.
And you know what? It was amazing and left me reflecting on my life...
It was one of those moments when the things you new in your heart became reality.
One of those moments when you feel as though a light bulb went off in your brain and you finally understood the things that you thought you already knew.
Throughout the entire thing I felt nothing but happiness.
The Spirit witnessed unto me that this Gospel is the most incredible thing in my life.
That I need to be the best person I can be because it is worth it.
That I need to do all that I can to allow the light of Christ to be seen in me.
That I am not going to settle for anything less than a Returned Missionary.
That I need to be the type of person that I know that I should be.
And you know what? It was amazing and left me reflecting on my life...
It was one of those moments when the things you new in your heart became reality.
One of those moments when you feel as though a light bulb went off in your brain and you finally understood the things that you thought you already knew.
Throughout the entire thing I felt nothing but happiness.
The Spirit witnessed unto me that this Gospel is the most incredible thing in my life.
That I need to be the best person I can be because it is worth it.
That I need to do all that I can to allow the light of Christ to be seen in me.
That I am not going to settle for anything less than a Returned Missionary.
That I need to be the type of person that I know that I should be.
And when I really realized and understood these things that I felt inside, I was at peace.
I love these "Ah-ha" moments.
I love these "Ah-ha" moments.
No comments:
Post a Comment