She is lovely.
Your going to want her as your friend too.
Meet Miss Mandi

Heyhey! My name is Mandi! I'm 15 years old, and my blog is mandisolomon.blogspot.com. I'm a mormon, a nerd, a daydreamer, a cross country runner, a violinist, a pianist, a journaler, a photographer, a daughter, a sister, a freshman vice-president, a mia-maids president, a friend, and a blogger. I love quotes, sparkles, pretty hair, music, and warm blankets. Bailey and I came up with the splendid idea of a guest blog post, so she's featured on mine and here I am on hers! Lovely to meet you :)
What made you want to start a blog?
I honestly can't remember. I started one when I was like 9 years old, and it was a splendid failure. Then I started Sparkles and Such this past summer, mostly because I liked the fact that it's kind of a continuous online time capsule, and also because I wanted to see what would happen with it, and if I could ever be even close to as awesome as Bailey. (I've come close, but the answer is no. I could never be quite that awesome.)
Gale or Peeta? Explanation please.
Weeeeellllll. The first two books were Gale, through-and-through. I mean, compared to Gale, Peeta seemed like a wimp, and any fool could see that Katniss and Gale simply belonged together. However, I must admit I'm now a total Peeta convert. In Mockingjay, when Peeta wasn't there through it all, you stopped taking him for granted and realized that he and Katniss really are starcrossed lovers. Plus there's the whole Gale-goes-crazy-and-kills-half-the-world thing. Katniss just belongs with The Boy With The Bread. Buuut, in the movie, Gale is played by Liam Hemsworth, so I'll have to really stand my ground in order to not get pulled back on the Gale train.
What is your idea of a perfect wedding and reception?
I'm almost 23, and he's a returned missionary who loves God even more than me. He makes me perfectly happy and we complete eachother. We get married in the St. George temple on a bright early summer day. The reception is held in the evening, outside somewhere with a gorgeous view. There will be those little twinkling lights strung all over, and we will serve delicious lemonade and truffles, among other things. My dress will be lacy and old-fashioned, and colors will be white and a lovely deep red, with hints of gold. (...Griffyndor...) I will have a gorgeous bouquet of red poppies, and we will all live happily ever after.
Are you more of a tall-dark-and-handsome lover? Or a blonde-haired-blue-eyed-beauty?
Tall, normal-complexioned, dark hair, green eyes, extremely handsome. Preferably playing the guitar or piano.
What's your favorite season and weather?
I love summer. 97 degree weather, perfect for jumping in a pool, is my absolute favorite.
Let's speak frozen yogurt. Fruity, or chocolatey?
Chocolate and cookies'n'cream froyo, topped with brownie bites, little sour gummy worms, cookie dough, reese's, m&ms, etc. Totes unhealthy.
When you get home from school what's the first thing you do?
EAT.
Favorite quote?
Oh, my. I can't even choose!
The whole entire talk by Dieter F. Uchdorf, "Your Happily Ever After"
Luke 1:37 "For with God nothing shall be impossible"
"I have found that if you love life, life will love you back." -Arthur Rubinstein
"Surrenduring your will to God is the only surrender that is also a victory." -Neil A. Anderson
"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
"Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly."
Yeah, um, if I could I would put like 37 more at least on here.
Any odd obsessions?
Garden gnomes. When I grow up I'm going to collect them.
If life turns out superbly, how many kids do you want to have? In what order, and what names?
4 kids. A girl first, named Zinnia or maybe something a bit more normal. 5 years later a boy, named Austen (as in Jane Austen), then 2 years, and another girl, then 1 year, and another girl. I love the name Ruby, too.
Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Let's see, 25. Married to my prince charming, 1 or 2 kids, almost have my Ph.D. in Psychology, happy, righteous, going to the temple once a week.
See what I mean? You should follow her(:
I LOVE IT!!! Especially the garden gnomes part :)
ReplyDelete