I could watch Harry Potter all day and every day. I sleep with the same teddy bear every single night. I have grown up with Star Wars and have my own light saber. I trip over air. Sometimes I jump on my bed, hairbrush-microphone in hand, and sing along to Hannah Montana. I have a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle shirt&a Harry Potter shirt. I think big glasses are not tacky, but rather awesome. I tuck in my undershirts. I enjoy sitting down and watching Barbie movies. Bouncy toys? Sooo much fun. X-men movies are completely the bomb. I have waited for my Hogwarts letter since the age of 11 and even had it marked on my calendar for when it was supposed to arrive...I'm still waiting. I once sat in front of the TV and watched Lord of the Rings over and over again, attempting to memorize the Elven language, because I was sure I was going to turn into an Elf one day and accompany Legolas on many journeys. I occasionally run at full speed with my arms straight down at my side and knees slightly bent(try it though, it is really fun). My closet doors have to be closed shut or else I will not be able to sleep.
What can I say? I am only human. I think it is safe to say that we all have our quirks or 'weaknesses'. Some more than others, but they are there. So hey, pull a "Sydney White" and stand up for what makes you a wee bit on the stereotypical 'Dorky" side and be proud. Live your life and love every single part of yourself that makes you YOU. It doesn't matter what other people think, just as long as you are happy with yourself. Go out and find your inner-dork, it makes life a TON of fun.
I love your inner DORK. Thanks for letting me hang with you all week I had a blast. You are AWSOME!
ReplyDelete