Woke up earlier than noon. Went to Jimmy Johns and ate a sandwhich. Pulled over on the side of the road to take a picture of a person sporting a flabbypack. Completed one of my goals of being able to do a backarial and sticking it. Spent the day hanging out and working out with my good friend Riley. Went to Jamba, once again, and got the biggest size of cup there was. Took the long way back home just so I could finish listening to a song that I like. Stopped by the Icee Shak and paid a visit to Kaylie. Set my awesome-as-heck cousin Cassin on a date with my wonderful-princess of a friend Jessica, and my Jedi-braid-wearing cousin Brandon on a date with my professional-icee-making friend Kaylie. (What can I say? I might just be a match-maker of sorts). Watched 17 Again for the 13th time. Passed out flossers to everyone...(clean teeth=good&happy). Kept things chill by being a somewhat awkward person. Came to grips about how awkward of a soul I really am.
Sounds like a good day? It pretty much was.
Bailey I love your post. You make me smile!
ReplyDelete