Monday: I went on a 4-wheeling extravaganza with my buddy Chase. We were gone for a good 3 hours and might have chased a few cows along the way. It was great fun.
Tuesday: I was bored out of my mind. So bored that I went and flopped down on my lawn (literally). But good came out of it because shortly after our good neighbor Brandi stopped by and brought by a slush from Sonic. Rejuvenated, I decided to go on a long bike ride. It helped me remember how much I enjoy the small town life. After that, I went out with my good friend Riley. We went to Kiwi Loco, took a lovely stroll along the canyon, and headed to his house to watch a movie and play some Black Ops. It ended up being a pleasant day.
Wednesday: I woke up at 4:30 am (which meant I only got 3 hours of sleep that night) and headed to the Temple with my good friends Hayden Gunnell, Kade Martin, and Jesse Sutherland. It was wonderful. The rest of the day was spent by taking my little sister shopping and going to mutual. That night Kade and I were driving to pick up Whitney to go and watch Lord of the Rings at Jesse's (That movie is an all-time favorite of mine). Kade and I were discussing Harry Potter when an owl flew out in front of my car. I was secretly hoping it would drop 2 letters off for me and Kade, buuuuut sadly, we were let down. Pretty much, life is awesome.
Thursday: I became extremely adventurous. I headed out rock climbing and cliff jumping with Nate&Zack. It was a blast! I got an intense sunburn, a few scrapes and bruises, and woke up with a sore sore body, but it was all well worth it. In fact, I am considering making rock climbing a hobby.
Life has been oh so good to me lately and I am loving it.
I like being a teenager and having my license.
People are fun and I enjoy their presence.
So far, this summer has been the best ever.
I like being a teenager and having my license.
People are fun and I enjoy their presence.
So far, this summer has been the best ever.
Bailey. I am SOO glad that summer is being so nice to you. I miss seeing you all the time dearest. love choo :]
ReplyDelete