Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Currently, I have a few favorites.

Moving, dancing and shakin'- I like. So much fun!

I can not stop watching it. Its a slight addiction. It makes me wish I was still a gymnast.

Milk is always a constant obsession. No questions asked, it is my number 1.
Country Strong Movie Soundtrack. I've never really been one to love country music, but after I was forced to watch this, I have found a new liking for it. A few of my favorites from the movie are: Summer Girl by Leighten Meester, A Little Bit Stronger- Leighten Meester& Give Into Me- Garrett Hedlund.

I love my sparkly Tom Shoes! Comfortable, sparkly, and cute- can't go wrong.
Falling Skies is a new favorite. There have only been two episodes so feel free to start watching. Not to mention this boy is one of the main characters (and one of my favorites):

Drew Roy, Ohh yes.
I'm a frequent customer.


4-wheeling. Enough said.

So tell me, what are some of your favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment