Tuesday, April 26, 2011
Swallowed up by life.
Ever had one of those weeks when everything seems to be 100 times worse than it really is? Like you have soooo much to do and such little time? Your normally pleasant ways have turned into short temperedness and you can't even blame it on PMS? That has been my life for the past few weeks. I decide to be happy, but I do not act on it. My mind set yearns for that peacefullness of being at ease with everything, yet I still can't grab ahold of everything. I am simply cranky and moody. I think this could even be considered the worst type of cranky I have ever been because it is causing me to be depressed. No bueno. But, I guess life can't be 100% fine and dandy all the time, and lately mine has, so it was about time for it all to get crissed&crossed into a jumble of craziness. Good thing I have a few choiced humans in my life to keep me sane and momentarily happy when I am with them or I would be a total wreck. But hey, it can only get better from here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment