Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Clearly...

  • I don't want to do my homework
  • Whitney and I are McKayla Geer's younger brothers she never had-or wanted.
  • It almost felt like summer today
  • I am grateful for the cute boy I have in my life, he is great
  • I need my license
  • My uterus feels like it is going to explode
  • I want to eat like a man at 5 Guys
  • John Mayer calms my emotions
  • I have no desire to attend mutual tonight
  • I miss my Aunts...a lot
  • I want to color with chalk outside and maybe even blow some bubbles
  • I like text messages from good old friends
  • Ali Mae is one of my favorites
  • I like my sparkly Toms
  • I know that Joseph Smith is a true prophet
  • I just want to blast some Ke$ha and jump on my bed in my panties but have no energy to do so
  • Inside jokes are the best
  • People think that I am slightly(or incredibly) weird, but I'm okay with it
  • I think that when you have a 'special friend', people shouldn't hit on you anymore
  • I am physically and mentally exhausted
  • I don't feel like working out today because I am lazy
  • I love Buckle jeans
  • My little sister is a great dancer and has wicked moves
  • I need to go do something productive

No comments:

Post a Comment