Friday, April 22, 2011

Love sick? nope. Home sick? nah. Summer sick? extremely.





I normally am a person that enjoys all of the 4 seasons and what they offer. I tend to not prefer one over the other... But, at the moment I find myself completely putting all my effort towards my wanting for the summertime. I have been wearing flip-flops for the past 2 weeks, occasionally capris,  I have painted my nails bright colors, gone short shopping, I have been wearing my summer time perfume, and bought the 17 magazine summer edition. I. Want. Summer. Bad bad bad. I am sick of the cold weather and mother nature teasing us. Please, give our goose-bumped legs, pale skin, and hoodies a break. That would be ever so pleasant and satsifying. And because I am feeling kind of needy at the moment, here is my "I Want" list:

-I want a tan.
-I want to run around barefoot outside.
-I want to blow bubbles in my backyard with my little sisters.
-I want to draw on the sidewalk with chalk.
-I want to lay outside and look at the stars.
-I want to not wear any make-up besides mascara.
-I want to drive around with the windows down and blast my music.
-I want to wear my sunglasses.
-I want to jump on my trampoline.
-I want to stay outside late and roast marshmallows&starbursts.
-I want to go boating.
-I want to go running outside every day.
-I want to wear shorts.
-I want to sleep in.
-I want to watch movies on my handheld DVD player.
-I want to mow the lawn.
-I want to go on bike rides with my little sister.
-I want to go and get icee's and end up spilling half of it all over my feet, turning my toesies a different color.
-I want to go on long walks and hear the birds singing.
-I want to run around outside like a little child.
-I want to go swimming.
-I want to be 100% care free.
-I. Want. Summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment