Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Growing up: Awkard & Awesome.

 
A lot of big changes have been happening in my life and on a scale of 1-10 I don't know how to feel about anything a solid 10. It's fine. Growing up is kind of awkward? Cause like... you are an adult but you aren't a real adult so you're kind of a fake adult and it's this weird grey area of trying to grow up and still be a kid. And you have to learn how to cook meat and it takes so long and it's boring and there's like a thousand ways to do it.  And like what even is insurance and why do I have to care about it sometimes? And why do people my age talk about it and have opinions about it? staahp. You have to make decisions about laundry detergent and dish soap and stain removers. You have to know questions like "what year  and make is your car" uhmmm it's red? You have to worry about a bank account & money & not spending it all on Sodalicious. You have to sign important papers & fill out important paper work and just pretend like you have an idea about what's going on. So ya, awkward would be a good word to describe it. But it's also awesome because you get to be in charge of your life and do what you want when you want. And that's the best thing ever. And you are in control and can have your life be how you want it.  And when everything falls into place & life just feels right, that's the best thing ever too.
Getting real for a second-- everything in my life right now is exactly how it is supposed to be. All the people. All the thoughts. All the feelings. All the experiences. I've never felt more me before. I've never felt more satisfied with my life. And everything has been so effortless. All the things I've gone through, learned, things I've worked for-- it was all for now. And it's probably going to be for a lot of other time periods in my life, but I know 100% it is for right now. And I don't think I've felt this exact way before. It's recognizable but not familiar at all, and I love it.
 
xo
Bay

No comments:

Post a Comment