



Hey you,
I know you are out there somewhere.
I hope you are doing the types of things that you want to do.
I hope you are living life.
Searching for adventures, working hard at school, and that you are carelessly happy.
I bet you have the greatest laugh and I can't wait to fall in love with it.
I bet you are looking for me to.
Wondering where I am.
Well, I'm here.
Striving to get a good education and continually shaping myself into who I know I should be.
I'll warn you though,
I'm not like everyone else.
As cliché as that sounds, it's the truth.
I'm not one to focus my life on being someone I'm not by pretending I have a perfect life.
I don't pretend to have it all together and I don't pretend to be the worlds view of a perfect girl.
There's too many people like that.
I have depth.
And eventually as you take down my walls you'll see that.
And you'll be one of the few to really truly see me.
Because you'll be different too.
I'm an open book in some ways, but in others I'm completely locked up.
And that's because I'm secretly terrified of allowing myself to be as open as I want to be.
Compassion, passion, and relationships are what I live for.
And as good as that is, it also leaves so much room for pain.
And that ruins me.
Because I feel too much and love so hard.
And I look forward to being comfortable and effortless with you.
I've never had that before.
And I know it's because you're being saved for me.
Because I know what I deserve.
So, that makes the waiting a little bit easier.
Knowing that one day I will have you and love.
I look forward to that day.
But until then I'll continue to wait and hope.
And in a few years, when our paths cross, I have a feeling we will both just know.
We will be that difference we've both been looking for.
And then from there, everything will just be.
xoxo
Bailey
No comments:
Post a Comment