Friday, November 1, 2013

october, it's been real.





  







 
Went to the Hoodie Allen concert with my main homie Aubrey. It was exactly what we expected. Tons of snapbacks, sweat, and drugs...but we weren't mad. We made it to the middle front and then we were basically getting mosh pit raped so we decided to kick it on the side because being miserably smashed and hurdled every which way wasn't really our thing. His first opening act, D-Why was great..i'd definitely make him a sandwhich if he rapped to be on the daily. Hoodie was absolutely incredible. I loved watching him perform. He is seriously even more attractive and adorable in person, not to mention he is sincerely so grateful for his fans and support. He is the truest homie ever. Not to mention, he replied to my tweet and I basically was so excited I couldn't even hand it!
Halloween was great. I started the morning in Jordyn's cheetah footie pajamas because 1) I have school early in the morning and didn't want to have to get ready 2) they have ears AND a tail 3) what's better than being cheetahlicous? Nothing. Later that day I got my stitches removed out of my bum. The first thing the nurse told me was that I wasn't allowed to twerk...so like dangit. Then Morgan and I went to her house to see the family and we had donuts and hot chocolate. We peaced out and then I went and got all Ke$ha-fied. Because glitter and cheetah print are my thaaaangs. I got with my best friends in the whole freaking world and we went to a dance party. So yah, the night was prime.

xo
bailz

1 comment:

  1. stop it. soo best Halloween?! yeah, pretty sure. i am dying over the nurses comment!!! hahaha not real.

    ReplyDelete