Tuesday, October 15, 2013

hi, my friends are better than yours.



I have been blessed with the best friends in the whole entire world.
Hands down for realsies.
These girls are the greatest ever.
We have way too much fun together and love each other way too much.
They accept me for me 100%.
And when I say that I mean that in a way that's so indescribable.
They truly adore me for the things that make me ME.
They are my support and basically my life.
Never have I felt so deeply appreciated and loved by a group of girls.
Let's just say I'll know I've found "the one" if he loves me more than these girls do.
Walking into each others homes and taking off our pants? Acceptable.
Skipping homework to catch up on life? E'ry day.
Weekly temple dates with my main squeezy Aubrey? More than apprectiated.
Rollin' in at 3 am? We aint even mad.
Running 9 miles for funsies? Let's do this ish.
Aubrey #1 is my go to party girl. If I wanna do ANYTHING, she's always down. She iz da best evurr and I love her SO much,
Aubrey#2 is my home guurrl. It's hard to imagine I've gone my whole life without her cause I feel like I've known here for ever. She's the truest homie everrr and i'm never letting her go.
Jordyn is my girl. Like... I have this crazy love for her I will never be able to explain. She makes me feel like a rockstar and her hugs and snapchats are on my Top 10 Favorite things of my life.
Elise is the ultimate sweetest. She makes me smile faster than any human. She's such a good example of happiness and I appreciate her friendship and spirit oh so freaking much. Favorite ginger evs.

Like, let's be real...These girls are stuck in my life forever.

xox
bailz



1 comment:

  1. for realsies and funsies. you kill me. i love you to death bails!
    bFfz 4 LyF3

    ReplyDelete