Saturday, August 24, 2013

Las Vegas




 















I absolutely loved Las Vegas! It was my first time there and I enjoyed every bit of it!
On our way there we stopped at a drink shack called Swigs in St. George.
BEST THING EVER.
I don't even drink pop and I crave a Dirty Dr. Pepper on the daily now.
We stayed at my friends Uncles house and they had a gorgeous backyard that I basically lived in.
The first day we mostly shopped, ate, and hung out.
The next day we hung out at the pool and then go ready for the One Direction concert.
We got picked up in a limo (which was completely awesome) and went to the Mandalay Bay to shop, eat, and see the boys.
We had INCREDIBLE seats and the concert was SUCH a blast!!
I felt like they had more energy and personality at this concert than the SLC one, which I guess is somewhat understandable, cause like.. Vegas.
Annnnnnd at this one they go to perform their newest single BEST SONG EVER and let me tell you, it was THE best song ever.
It was so incredible live and it was only their 3rd time performing it!
So yah, the concert was once again, perfect!
After those fabulous hours of my life we went to sonic and headed back to the house.
We hung out at the pool the next day and then went to The Palms Hotel where my #1 man Harry Styles was staying (thank goodness for psycho fanatic girls who stalk them so we could find out where they were).
There were tons of girls there... obviously.. and lots of security.
We didn't get to see Harry because there was no way to get into the pool..
BUT his hair dresser Lou, was eating with her family and as they were walking out I went over and she said "hi" to me.
Which is kind of a big deal.
Because in the Directioner fandom, even there hair dresser and her daughter are famous.
So yah, of course we knew what she looked like and I was stoked.
And like, I met her, and she touches Harry Style every single day.
Then after that lovely afternoon we went to the Vegas Strip and it was as crazy and lovely as I predicted.
Then jumped in the pool for a night time swim.
Everything there was just great.
I loved it.
I could never live there, but it was definitely a great way to hit off our 2 week vacation!

xo
bailey



No comments:

Post a Comment