Monday, August 26, 2013
california baby
I am in love with California.
Simple as that.
Love love love it.
The weather, the beach, the smell, the food.
'Merica!
Morgs and I had SUCH a blast there!
We stayed with her Aunt, which, I will have you know, an episode of New Girl was filmed in her house so we were using the same toilet as Zooey Deschanel.
Cool right?
The first day there we ate at The Griddle which was ah-mazing!!!
I'm not a pancake lover at ALL but these are more than just pancakes.
They are magical pancakes.
BEST tasting food ever.
Plus the serving size as big as your face so that's cool.
That evening we spent the night shopping on Hollywood Boulevard and embracing the crazy culture there.
The next day Morgs and I went to Universal Studios.
We had a fun time walking and talking and daydreaming about One Direction showing up there.
(Because they were in LA the same time we were..so basically we were following them around the US haha jokes, but it sure did seem that way.)
Oh, and Morgan played an awful trick on me.
Pause while I tell you story:
**We were walking and she stops dead in her tracks and tells me a One Direction update account just said the boys are going to Universal Studios.
So I don't believe her.
So I go to my twitter and sure enough, one of the update accounts said so!
(Update accounts are made by fangirling directioners who are basically professional stalkers and always know where 1D is at)
So I am obviously dying right now.
Imagining 100840230 scenarios in my teenage brain.
Jumping, laughing, screaming, wanting to cry.
I'm literally so excited.
And freaking out.
Cause like One Direction.
And then after a good 10 minutes...
I look back at it, just to make sure I'm not dreaming,
And I looked closer and saw MORGANS "@" username.
SO I DIED.
AND HATED HER.
AND REALIZED SHE MADE A PRETEND ACCOUNT TO PLAY A JOKE ON ME.
THE CRUELIST JOKE EVER.
And then I gave her props for being brilliant.
But my heart was shattered temporarily.**
The rest of our time spent there included:
Venice Beach
Santa Monica Beach
The Pier
Sunset Boulevard
Swimming at my dream home
Neptune's Net (BEST Sea food shack ever)
Shopping at The Grove
And being on The Price Is Right!
xo
bailey
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








uh, best vacation EVER?! first off, staying in a house where New Girl was once filmed... stop it right now! And the One Direction story... i would have died, and probably started crying. Not funny! hahahah but seriously, I love Cali with all my heart, and this sounds like it was fantastic!
ReplyDelete