Saturday, June 8, 2013

10 days late but whatevs, I'm graduated.

 
Growing up Graduation had never really been something I'd cared about or really looked forward to so I had no expectations..but it was perfect.
When I was giving my part of the Valedictorian speech... I remember just looking around at all the people I had spent my High School years with.. and just feeling happy and content.
I'm so glad with how I spent my years here.
It wasn't always glamorous and it wasn't always easy...but it was a part of my life's journey.
I had experiences I know I need..and moments I can't ever forget..and people I'll always love.
We all have memories of each other that will last forever.
It was always so scary thinking of everything ending...but that night it didn't feel that way to me.
It wasn't full of "good-bye's" and "i'll miss yous".
In fact, I don't know if I said those words once.
But rather it was a time to reflect on all of our accomplishments and friendships and lives.
It was everything I could've wished for.
It was a perfect ending to that chapter of my life.
xoxo,
Bailey


No comments:

Post a Comment