Last Wednesday I got a concussion from cheer.
Let me just tell you that it makes life weird and your moods and emotions are everywhere.
I slept on and off for 2 days and have been dizzy and out of it every since.
Reading is challenging...paying attention in class hurts...and trying to remember your locker combination that you've used everyday this year is near impossible.
Sometimes I feel like I'm getting better while other times I feel like I'm living in a parallel universe...
So basically it's quite miserable...and frustrating...and bipolar.
And basically this is my excuse of why I haven't blogged about Sadies yet, but I will eventually.
Because it was great and my date was cute.
But for now I am going to go cry and sleep.
xoxo
baileyy.
girl i am so sorry! i really hope you get feeling better:(
ReplyDeletehey girl!! i love your blog :)
ReplyDeletei started sponsoring you and would be honored if you sponsored me :)
thehaileystory.blogspot.com