Wednesday, November 21, 2012

catchup.

I've been living in a world without my phone, computer, or TV due to my concussion-which is getting better. I've had it for 3 weeks today and it's been quite miserable but I'm slowly getting back into things...In all reality I really just miss cheerleading and keeping up with schoolwork.

I crave Starbucks daily. It's a problem. Their peppermint hot chocolate and carmel apple cider rocks my world.

I've been applying for colleges and it freaks me out. A lot. I still feel like a Freshman.

I am in love with October, November, and December. They are perfect. Leaves, rain, clouds, hot chocolate, cider, fireplaces, sweaters, lights, snow.. I could go on for hours.

What to Expect When You're Expecting is absolutely hysterical. I bought it the day it came out.  Pregnancy humor gets me every time.

My cousin and I almost died the other night from a person who ran a red light. It was ultimately scary and we shouldn't be alive. I reconsidered my entire existence that evening. I never realized what people meant by seeing their life flash before their eyes, but in that moment I did. Crazy how experiences like that make you look at life differently.

One Directions new album Take Me Home is glorious. I've listened to it nonstop since the day it came out. They are too perfect. Like really. I can't get over it. Next summer can not come soon enough.

I really really miss my best sister friend Morgan. Luckily we have texting and twitter and facetime and phones to help, but in reality there are some days when I just need her.

I'm looking forward to the next step in my life. I didn't think I would be...but I am. It all doesn't feel real...but I'm ready..in a scared yet adventurous kind of way.

xoxo
baileyy.

1 comment:

  1. I love and miss you my best sister friend. We will see each other soon. I am sure of it. And can I just say how happy I am that we have such an amazing friendship?:) it's nice to always know I have a best friend. Luh you.

    ReplyDelete