Saturday, October 6, 2012

Teach&Preach

This  has sent my life into a slight whirl wind.
Now that women are able to serve the Lord at the age of 19... things have changed.
I have always wanted to go on a mission and have always said "If girls could go at the age of 19 I would totally go!"
Well, there you have it.
I think that it is such an incredible thing and missionary work has a special place in my heart.
There is no greater thing than to share the gospel and bring others unto Christ.
I know with out a doubt I will go on one in my life time.
Whether it is in a year and a half or with my spouse one day in the future.
The hard part is deciding if it is what I need to do in my life at this moment.
My plan was always to go to school for 2 years, get my degree, and if I wasn't married by 21 I would pray and see if I should go.
But now that I can go at 19?
Things might change.

XOXO,
Bailey

No comments:

Post a Comment