I began writing this post about how incredible The Great Gatsby is but really all I want to say is this:
I'm happy with who I am most of the time, and I am working on the parts that I don't like. I am loud and don't think before I speak as often as I should. I am obsessed with Vampire Diaries and Harry Potter and think that literature is amazing. I like to be noticed and sometimes I don't act my age...at all. I don't always want to socialize because quite frankly, I think people kind of suck at times. I don't like to be told how my future is going to be and I don't like it when girls are rude just to be rude. My mood changes so many times during the day that it is a bit ridiculous.I really like receiving notes and hugs. I don't care for people who think they are better than others and I really don't enjoy public restrooms. My plans change hourly and I love it when boys wear hoodies. Oh, and I am so super stoked for Taylor Swift's album to come out. You have no idea.
xoxo
bailz
No comments:
Post a Comment