I am grateful for conference weekend and all the inspired messages.
I am grateful for movies and chocolate chip cookies and girls nights.
I am grateful for boys who tell you that they appreciate you and your standards and are grateful for who you are.
I am grateful for my patriarchal blessing and how I can read it over and over and over again.
I am grateful for finally figuring out that some people just aren't worth my time and energy.
I am grateful for real friends who love me for me, no matter what.
I am grateful for humans that make you feel loved.
I am grateful for the scriptures and how they help me in my daily life.
I am grateful for my aunt and that she shares her talents with my family and I.
I am grateful for my dad and the priesthood holder he is.
I am grateful for the fact that in the hardest and lowest part of my life my Father in Heaven reminds me that I have been preparing for this and I can get through it.
I am grateful for my cheer team, I love them soooo much.
I am grateful for missionary letters and how inspired and lovely they are.
I am grateful for my mom and all that she does for me.
I am grateful for Mandi&Aubrie and how they make me feel like a rockstar.
I am grateful for missionaries and all their hard work.
I am grateful for Bexx and how she understands.
I am grateful for my Heavenly Father and His strength.
I am grateful for the month of October and how perfect it is.
I am grateful for all that I have, because it is enough.
I am grateful for Bailey. <3
ReplyDelete