I am getting my wisdom teeth out tomorrow and basically I want to roll up in a ball and cry...oh wait, I have.
For those of you who don't know me, surgeries and medical stuff are my life's Dementors.
Seriously.
But sadly, in this case, chocolate won't be able to make me feel better.
Not to mention my uterus hates me at the moment and my lungs still feel as though a cat got thrown down there and scratched every surface.
But hopefully my jaw will no longer pop, lock, and drop it all the time and I'll be able to eat food without having to pop my jaw out...
And maybe a funny video will come out of this?
Those are the only 2 things keeping me going at the moment.
good luck! I'm sure you will do fine! i had mine out a bit ago and the surgery wasn't that bad. are you getting put out?:) if i could id bring you a jumbo jamba smoothie:)
ReplyDeleteThanks Sara! My surgery went surprisingly well so I was glad!
DeletePoor girl! You are witty, I love how your jaw "pop lock and drop"s it, great word choice. Best wishes! Post any great videos por favor!
ReplyDeleteHaha thanks Lauren! I've got some great videos coming your way, promise!
Delete