Re-uniting with friends.
Hugging strangers. Laughing way to much.
Olympics. Stargazing on hay bales til 1 am. Family.
Wanted by Hunter Hayes on replay.
Learning new songs on the guitar. The Drive-In.
Purchasing these two numbers.
Soo unbelievably jealous of those two numbers. I would agree that this summer has rocked. Partly because of our re-unitation:) P.s. please continue to be a creep and post on my blog. It prett much makes my day.
Hey lovely! I just came across your blog and am LOVING IT. I love that 'love' ring. I want it. Bad. New follower {and shhhtoked!}
ReplyDeleteAmanda @ we & serendipity
Thank you Amanda!
DeleteI love new Blog followers and finding new Blogs to follow!
Soo unbelievably jealous of those two numbers. I would agree that this summer has rocked. Partly because of our re-unitation:)
ReplyDeleteP.s. please continue to be a creep and post on my blog. It prett much makes my day.