Monday, July 30, 2012

Wish I was in London.

So I've never really been a religious follower of the Olympics.
Truly, I wish I was.
Buuut I will have you know that I could watch the gymnastics and swimming sessions for hours.
Seriously.
And not just because of the attractive men with amazing muscles...
Although that adds to the loveliness of the entire thing.
People just kind of rock my world in general.
It also makes me miss my gymnastic days so so so much.
Oh how I wish my body would have let me keep up with it when I wanted to....
And it makes me feel good to know that my thighs and their thighs were birthed and created from the same sport.
Thunder thighs whuddup?
Anywho,
I can't help but compare it to the Tri-Wizard tournament.
Obviously our's lack dragons and gillyweed and Cedric Diggory, and well, magic...
But still.
The Olympics are basically the muggle version of it...
Which makes it that much cooler.
But what would make it even the coollleeesst ever is if the Olympics had Quidditch.
Or, better yet, if the muggle world had Quidditch.
I would totally be in the Olympics for that.
I'm guessing I'd be a Seeker...
Or a Beater.
Not quite sure.
Anyways.
Go team USA..and Canada...and Great Britain.

1 comment:

  1. this is my favorite post ever! :) haha how i wish that the world was like harry potter

    ReplyDelete