Sunday, July 29, 2012

This Weeks Happies.



Becca, Aubrie, and I had a little One Direction celebration and possibly took ridiculous pictures, laughed too hard at unnecessary necessary things, and made a hilarious video.

Whitney came home from being in Oklahoma for 3 looooong weeks and we've been living the life.

I bought an ipod touch even though I always told myself I was content with not being as cool and savvy as other people...I caved.
I bought a Jack Wills hoodie which I am so so so so stoked for it to come in the mail. Can't wait to be Fabulously British. (And it may or may not have been the same one my beloved Harry has...but whatevs.)

I received Gentry's wedding invitation and I am so incredibly excited and happy for her that it deserves its own post.

Whit, my cousin, my little sister and I had a movie party and watched Mirror Mirror.  Lily Collins performance in this move was so exceptionally better than in Abduction...not to mention he Prince was pretty great looking.

I texted Morgan throughout the week..because that's what we do..and i love her and miss her.

I went to a slip and slide party, roasted hot dogs and s'mores, and maybe did some crazy stuff after that that I probably shouldn't write about do to the fact that my mom reads my blog occasionally. Kidding mom, love you.

I saw Miss Mandi at church today...and I love her...so it made me happy.

3 comments:

  1. girl i love your new design! its adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd really enjoy seeing our pictures. I never got to see them! haha. :) For reals. Also, I've missed you. Gahh!

    ReplyDelete