
The Liebster Blog Award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. The Meaning; Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome.
here's how it works:
1. write eleven facts about themselves.
2. answer the questions the 'tagger' has set for you.
3. provide eleven new questions for the people you tag.
4. choose up to eleven people and link them in your post.
5. inform the 'tagged' of this prestigious award.
2. answer the questions the 'tagger' has set for you.
3. provide eleven new questions for the people you tag.
4. choose up to eleven people and link them in your post.
5. inform the 'tagged' of this prestigious award.
The Facts:I don't like to wear pants, therefore, if I am at my home and the coast is clear from the male species, they are off.
I write in my journal like it's my job. I have about 48 journals completely filled since grade 4.
I write in my journal like it's my job. I have about 48 journals completely filled since grade 4.
I do not like animals. My future children will never know what it's like to have a pet.
I am a Directioner& I plan on marrying Harry Styles.
I adore parks. I could spend hours and hours at them. They are lovely.
I'm awful at texting people back.
I am a very open individual and people know things about me they probably don't want to know.
Summer nights are my all time favorite.
I am a very very emotional&sentimental person.
I'm awful at texting people back.
I am a very open individual and people know things about me they probably don't want to know.
Summer nights are my all time favorite.
I am a very very emotional&sentimental person.
Harry Potter, Star Wars, X-Men, Lord of the Rings...holla at me.I love writing and receiving notes/letters.
Miss Mandi's Q's:
1. if you could go on a date with one member of one direction, who would it be?
Harry Edward Styles. I love love love love love him. Probably too much for my own good. We would have so much fun and probably fall in love. And if Louis wanted to come with us I wouldn't deny him.
2. favorite scripture?Isaiah 41:10
Fear though not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
3. favorite store?
Forever 21, Buckle, American Eagle, Bohme...oh and I love Target.
4. last book you read?
Forever by Maggie Stiefvater
5. what makes you cry?
When people make sad decisions when they have so much potential, feeling things too deeply, good-byes.
6. freeze to death or burned alive?
Oh. Freeze to death.
7. if you could be a hit singer, what song would you want as your hit single?
Probably a song similiar to what Taylor Swift or Colbie Caillat sing.
8. favorite form of exercise?
Kissing. Totes jokes. Laughing&&The stuff we do during cheer...dancing, conditioning, running, jumping, kicking...all that jazz.
9. if you could be any fictional character, who would you be?
Hermione Granger& Katniss Everdeen. Hermione is absolutely brilliant, brittish, and has a wand. Katniss gets some lovin' from Gale&Peeta and is B.A. and by that I mean... Bailey Approved.
10. describe your ideal date.
Wake up and go on a hike in the mountains, have a romantic picnik in the trees, go shopping at cute boutiques and random places, eat sushi, take too may pictures, go to the beach and spend the rest of the day there and be cute and happy.
11. where's waldo?
Kicking trash in the Hunger Games right now cause no one can find him.
Q's from Bexx:
1. Who is your favorite character from the Harry Potter series?
Harry Potter. He is the man, obviously.
2. What is your biggest pet peeve?
2. What is your biggest pet peeve?
When people make noises while eating...and when people are gross....and to an extent- laziness.
3. Who was the last person you texted?
3. Who was the last person you texted?
BEXXX
4. Biggest fear?
Not being loved.
5. Who is your biggest celebrity crush?Harry Edward Styles.
6. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
5. Who is your biggest celebrity crush?Harry Edward Styles.
6. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Graduated from college, married, and happy.
7. Favorite movie?
1D Up All Night Tour DVD...17 Again..Harry Potter...She's The Man...Dear John...can't choose.
8. Favorite super hero!?
8. Favorite super hero!?
Captain America or Thor...because they are hott.
9. Have you experienced any miracles (other than the every day stuff you see)?
Yes.
10. If you were in a very scary, dangerous situation, what would be the first word you would yell? Example: Mom, Dad, Help, etc.
10. If you were in a very scary, dangerous situation, what would be the first word you would yell? Example: Mom, Dad, Help, etc.
Avada Kedevra!!! Just kidding. That's unforgivable. I probably wouldn't yell anything... rather I would cry or just be frozen.
11. What would your life's theme song be?
11. What would your life's theme song be?
My life is continually changing and being crazy...so it really depends on the moment and where I'm at in life.
MY Q's:
1. What is the most played song on your ipod right now?
2. If you could be anyone in the world for an entire day who would you be and why?
3. What has been your favorite/ most memorable day you have experienced so far this summer.
4. If you could live anywhere in this world, where would it be.
5. If you knew you couldn't fail, what is one thing you would do?
5. If you knew you couldn't fail, what is one thing you would do?
6. During a Zombie Apocalypse what would be the first 2 items you would grab?
7. Werewolves or Vampires. Explain yourself.
8. If you could only drink one beverage for the rest of your life..what would it be?
9. What is one of your guilty pleasures?
10. Liam Hemsworth, Channing Tatum, Ryan Reynolds. All three called you. Who would you call, text, and delete? (You can only choose one for each!)
11. Favorite ice cream flavor?
Tagggiees:
If I could be anybody in the world I would be Susan Boyle. Why? Cause..she's a good dancer.
ReplyDeleteThank you for the award deary! I just did this a while ago, so I am not going to fill it out again. BUT I would like to feature you on my blog in return for giving me this lovely award :) I will email you with the details! Thanks!
ReplyDeleteLauren
http://lalavcott.blogspot.com
I'm annoying and commenting again. I need your email address! If you wouldn't mind shooting me an email or else just leaving it as a comment on my blog, that would be nifty. (aboutablonde@gmail.com) thanks girl!
ReplyDeleteAh, Bailey. My blog struggles, actually mostly I just struggle. But thanks girl! You are so sweet!
ReplyDelete