You should know that the 4th of July is probably my most favorite holiday.
Something about parades, barbeque's, warm weather, a color scheme, and fireworks just sparks my fancy.
Something about parades, barbeque's, warm weather, a color scheme, and fireworks just sparks my fancy.
Well, this past 4th of July has been the best one yet.
I got to spend it with two of my favorite girls.
The one on the left, Whit, is my hometown best friend.
The one on the right, Morgan, is my long distance best friend that I have known since I was 4.
The one on the left, Whit, is my hometown best friend.
The one on the right, Morgan, is my long distance best friend that I have known since I was 4.
We woke up at 5am to go and watch hot air balloons launch in Provo...I don't know if balloons 'launch' ...but whatever. It happened.
Then we spent the morning at the parade eating doughnuts form the Bakery, laying out in the sun, and taking naps.
Then we spent the morning at the parade eating doughnuts form the Bakery, laying out in the sun, and taking naps.
Later that day we went to the mall and ended up at Build-A-Bear Workshop.
No we are not too old for it...especially if you've never ever been there before.
I have, but these 2 ladies hadn't.
No we are not too old for it...especially if you've never ever been there before.
I have, but these 2 ladies hadn't.
So we went and made some babies..and by that I mean stuffed animal bears.
We may or may not have named them after our celebrity loves...again, definitely not immature.
(Whitney-Mark Foster; Me- Harry Styles; Mo- Niall Horan)
We may or may not have named them after our celebrity loves...again, definitely not immature.
(Whitney-Mark Foster; Me- Harry Styles; Mo- Niall Horan)
We spent the rest of the night at the park watching fireworks, dancing, rolling, laughing, and tweeting Mark Foster.
And ended the night by watching 500 Days of Summer.
It was really just an all around perfect day.
No comments:
Post a Comment