Thursday, May 24, 2012

f i n a l s

Finals have not been murderous this semester which is incredible and relieving.
Every other year it has been stress study stress sleep study eat.
Not this time, son.

To put things in perspective...
For speech I gave a toast to Mark Foster&Whitney's future wedding.
For my guitar final we watched Justin Bieber's Never Say Never.
For my online Health I sat snuggled in the Library with my blanket, journal, and a book.
Pre-Cal? He is dropping our lowest test score and adding 3% points to our final grade. I could get a 0 on the final and still receive an A in the class.
English we are writing about our favorite American Author-I could do that any day.

So instead of studying like I normally would..I get to spend more time stalking my 5 boyfriends.

Pinned Image


I like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment