Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Yogi's&&1D

Hypothesis: If you wear yoga pants to school you will feel like a boss, therefore you will have a super great day.

Hypothesis 2: If you listen to One Direction every chance that you get you will be a more happier and nicer human being due to the fact that you will constantly be thinking of beautiful boys, therefore life will be good.

Today proved these to be true...even though I just barely made them up...
There is just something about yoga pants that just make you feel like there is no limits.
You can squat and lunge and jump and dance without being concerned about people seeing your butt crack or your pants ripping.
It's a great great feeling that I will forever be grateful for.
You can put both of your feet on your desk and be completely comfortable.
My yogi's get an A+ for today and the rest of my life.

One Direction.
They are just..you know, amazayne, phenomeniall, fabulouis, brilliam, and extaordinharry.
The boys are the best.
Need I say more?
Well, yes actually.
There is a lot to say, but for now just go watch "Spin the Harry" on Youtube.

Hope you day was rather chipper.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Bailey,
    This post is not complete. Maybe you should post a certain video. You know what I'm talking about. Peace out.
    -Becca


    ;]

    ReplyDelete