Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Vas Happenin'

- One day I want to be Mrs. Harry Styles.  His voice, accent, dimples, clothes, curly/crazy hair, his humor, his eyes, his and Louis's bromance,  the fact that he loves to get naked... Basically he is my #1.

Pinned Image

- My friends and I are doing the "One Direction Challenge" So far it has been a success. Pictures soon to come.
Pinned Image

-For the past 3 nights my dreams have been about One Direction and Harry and I being in love, they have been amazing and incredible to the point where I look forward to going to sleep at night.
Pinned Image

-On Pinterest, people probably want to unfollow my friends and I due to the fact that when you go to the Pinterest home page, Over 90% of the pins are of One Direction. I would apologize, but they are incredibly lovely...you should be thanking us.
Pinned Image

1 comment: