Sunday, April 22, 2012

Maybe it's because it feels like summer but...

This week was a good one.
After taking the SAT we got to eat burgers and watch movies, or if you were me, spend the rest of school on Pinterest.
I love burgers and Pinterest.
During class, we went to serenade people and got roses thrown at us.
Yes, we are that good. (haha not).
One Direction helped me to campaign for Student Body.
(Okay, it was really Becca, she is fabulous at computer stuff).

I forgot the "vi" in Activities, therefore telling people to vote me for acTITIES director...yeh, I think everyone got a good laugh out of that.
I taped Whitney to a pole and left her there for 20 minutes. It was a great form of entertainment. We got a pretty great video out of it.

Our stake is doing a Road Show. Don't know what that is? Basically each ward puts together a 10 minute skit and we all perform and there are judges to see who did the best. It was way fun! And, because of it I got to spend quite a bit of time with this lovely girl right here. (Oh. Did I mention our ward won? Cause we did.)

To end a great week with a great night I went to Kiwi Loco with some of my favorite people after the Road Show was all done.

Now I get to go and do homework and I'm actually quite excited about it.What? You heard right. I get to go write 7 poems and write an essay about what 'good' poetry is.
Holla.



No comments:

Post a Comment