Monday, April 9, 2012

Calling all happy people

Hello!
I am glad that you are happy and having a great life!
I am too.
But, it appears to me that a good number of my lovely acquaintances appear to be lacking in the happy department...
Maybe they need more Modern Family and One Direction in their lives? Probably.
If I could boost their dopamine ad serotonin levels I totally would.
So for now I will just smile and hug them and write them happy love letters maybe try and slip some Felix Felecis into their Orange Juice.
Seriously though.
I figured everyone would be happy now that we are out of the gloomy months of January, February, and March...
Because summer is near...and summer is great.
And maybe lately it is just PMS and a large amount of estrogen...
But I just am not a fan of humans trying to take dementors places and suck the happiness away...
So everyone, be happy because life goes on.

2 comments:

  1. modern family is the best thing ever! oh bailey i love your blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bailey! Happiness is of the essence! Seriously, I have been so happy lately! And, One Direction and Modern Family really have been a huge reason why! Hollah!!! Thank you for writing about happiness on your beautiful blog, because it is what everyone needs! :)

    ReplyDelete