Saturday, March 10, 2012

Summersick.

So I've been looking through my Blog posts from last summer...
And I miss it so bad.
Normally I like to enjoy each season as it comes, but this year I can not wait for the summer!
Yesterday it actually felt like summer and I was so happy.
I woke up and the morning light was different, and the birds were chirping, and I couldn't wipe the smile off of my face.
I can't wait for...

Bare feet
Baseball caps
Baseball games
Bicycles
Cabins
Canada
Cliff jumping
Friends
Jamba
Late nights
Lots of hours in the day
Messy hair
Rock climbing
Running
Shorts
Sleeping in
Swimming
Sun glasses
Tans
The Drive-in
Time

4 comments:

  1. i feel the exact same way!!! i wish it could already be here:( sad face....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also feel the exact same way. Things just seemed so much happier in the summer! COME BACK SUMMER!!!!!

    ReplyDelete