Wednesday, March 21, 2012

HIgh-5's all around.




Floral shirts and colored pants.

Overusing the statement "Holla at me bro."

Being told that a guy that you barely know simply adores you, in an awesome way. It's a good feeling.

Good weather that makes you want to dance and shout and scream. So you do.

That moment when your typing up a report that is taking forever and after a page you realize it is supposed to be double spaced and you instantly have 2 pages. Holla!

Learning new songs on the guitar, I sometimes feel like a champ.













Baseball season:)

Jammin' to One Direction. They are sups the cutest.

Entering your poetry into a contest! I closed my eyes while I hit 'submit.'

Best Friends...lunch..crosswalks...milkshakes...inside jokes...squats...unnec word abbrevs...

Messages on facebook that make you laugh at life:
Hi Bailey.
I like you because you say awkward, tasteless, socially
inappropriate, absolutely flippin hilarious things.
Love, Mandi


Hope that your lives are rockin like the stars.


1 comment:

  1. so bailey. i am in love with every part of your colorful outfit! it is simply lovely:)

    ReplyDelete