Thursday, February 9, 2012

Yo, what's crack-a-lackin?

I have a lot to say yet I feel as though I have nothing to say.
The other day I had a lot to say..but now I don't recall what it was..
So I'm going to say hey and talk about life.
The life is doing alright.
These days school kinda sucks.
Luckily there are a few things that keep me from staying home in my cuddly bed all day..

-Like Harry Potter. I have to consciously compare everything to Harry Potter. You know, instead of me preparing for the ACT I'm really studying for my OWLS.

-I also read. A lot. Because sometimes I like thinking that werewolves and vampires and love and magic Gale and hippogriffes and District 12 and Ky Markham really exist.

-Knowing that college is on it's way is another plus...and another stress...but I like to think of it as the next best adventure...and maybe it will help me mature a bit (hah!).

-Humans...I like them, most of the time at least, but some of them really rock my world...and therefore going to school isnt all that bad because we can just do what we want and say what we want and laugh at inside jokes across the room and pretend that we love to learn-even if we don't.

-Sometimes if it forces you to do beneficial stuff...like Job Shadows, put together resumes, look for colleges,  and learn what 2sinx-344cosx+tanx(2sinx-300000000cosx-2039tan) is- oh wait. Thats not beneficial? Hah, my bad.

-Pinterest. It is pure genius. And I have access to it from my phone..therefore if I get my stuff done in class, I reward myself...kind of like a dog...but not really because it's not food and i'm a girl and I dont even really care for animals..so I don't really know why I even said 'like a dog' because it isn't.

Thats what's up.

No comments:

Post a Comment