I'd like you to meet Nicole. She is one of my most favorite people. She is a total stud. She is class president, plays 3 instruments, won a pageant, 4.0 student, and is constantly doing service, not to mention she is hysterical and a beaut. I honestly don't know what I would do without her. She is a gem and I am lucky to have her in my life. She visits me when I am sick and brings me love notes. We are so similar in some ways and yet so completely different. I like to think that we level each other out and keep one another sane. I go to her when I need any advice and she tells me exactly what I need to hear. She also reminds me not to be an introverted stress ball. We quote Harvard Sailing team more often than not and smack each others butts. She tries to keep me cultured and I corrupt her. (Okay, I don't really corrupt her, I promise). She's my running buddy, my awkward dancing pal, and my best friend. You can love her too if you want.

No comments:
Post a Comment