Thursday, February 2, 2012

Color Code

Hi.
I'm Bailey.
Lately I've been trying to find myself.
To find answers.
To find truth.
And then I began understanding myself.
We had a person come and talk to us about the Color Code. I am obsessed.I went home and took the test, got the 20+ page analysis, began reading about myself, realized how head on it was and life began to make more sense.
I am a Blue with my secondary color being Yellow.
What does that mean?
That means that when I thought to myself "wow, you are so bi-polar sometimes" I wasn't too far off.
Being a Blue, my core is intimacy-a deep an emotionally connection.
I live to love and be loved.
I seek to genuinely connect with others.
I open up to others hoping to connect with them.
I value being known and understood.
I am extremely empathetic.
But along with being a Blue, I have unrealistic expectations of others and expect others to want to understand myself as much as I want them to.
I can be too emotionally intense, worry-prone, and hard to please.
Yellows want freedom and are carefree and take life as it comes.
Having yellow as my secondary personality can jumble everything.
It can cause me to open up quickly to others and then become frustrated when they dont see it my way.
I can go into a project with a Yellow personality and then switch to a Blue and it alters everything.
I need people yet become irritated when they dont perform as I wanted.
I can be extremely inconsistent.
But Im working on it.
Because now I know what I need to work on. And what I want. And not everyone is the same and can read my thoughts and know my wants.
I feel like I am taking the next step in my life...the step I needed.
Take the Color Code test. It'll rock your world.

No comments:

Post a Comment