Sunday, January 15, 2012

Let's go bake.

I've never been one to think that going tanning was completely necessary.
The only things that should get baked are food and clay, not people.
 But I fell into peer pressure and went tanning.
I'll be honest, I freaked out a bit (a lot).
 Partially because it felt like a stepping stone in my teenage life and my mom wasn't with me...and lets face it, I still need my mom to do life altering things
And the other part is is that I pretty much thought I was setting myself up for death due to the fact that I do not enjoy small enclosed places and going freely to places that could make the perfect setting for a horror film.
But, oddly enough, I didn't die and I liked it in an almost "I-feel-kind-of-scandalous-in-a-non-scandalous-way-and-like-I-should-be-on-a-TV-drama" kinda way.
I turned on my gangster-rap-swag music and partially-relaxed for 7 minutes while I increased my chance of getting skin cancer.
Yey for being a teenager.

No comments:

Post a Comment