I love the Christmas season.
I feel like everyone tries a little harder to be a little better.
My heart has just been full of happiness and I find myself reflecting on the things I am grateful for.
Like my family. My friends. A warm home. Snuggly clothes. Love. The Savior.
It's that time of the year when strangers smile at you and wish you a "Merry Christmas".
When you let people go ahead of you at the store.
I feel like everyone tries a little harder to be a little better.
My heart has just been full of happiness and I find myself reflecting on the things I am grateful for.
Like my family. My friends. A warm home. Snuggly clothes. Love. The Savior.
It's that time of the year when strangers smile at you and wish you a "Merry Christmas".
When you let people go ahead of you at the store.
When you buy Christmas 3-D boys boxers and wear them.
When you wear Christmas sweaters to school.
When you drink hot chocolate.
When you drink hot chocolate.
When you get to snuggle and watch Christmas movies.
When all the stores have amazing sales.
When you and the rest of the world get to reflect on the life of the Savior.
When you and the rest of the world get to reflect on the life of the Savior.
When traditions happen.
When families are brought closer together.
It's a time of pure joy.
When families are brought closer together.
It's a time of pure joy.

No comments:
Post a Comment