

I will always, always, always love David Archuleta. Always.
It all started when he auditioned for American Idol..
I thought he was lovely...and attractive...and had an amazing voice...then I found out he was LDS and there was no turning back.
Every week I sat glued in front of the TV waiting to hear this boy sing to me, because obviously he was singing to me.
While I would wait for American Idol I would keep myself occupied with watching him sing previous songs on the DVR and Youtube.
He was my number 1.
I had notebooks and journals filled full of his name and pictures..
Yes, I was one of those dramatic-crazy-obsessed-stalker-fans.
Anyways, I told everyone that I would see him in person and meet him one day..and I was determined. Nobody really believed me because it was what'er..and after about a year reality tried to set in and I balled one night when I realized the chances of what I was hoping and wanting.
But, I'm a go getter...so I didn't give up.
Well, one day my dreams came true and I went to one of his concerts..and balled. It was the greatest day of my life. It was a dream come true.
And a year later my life got even better.
I got to go and meet him. David Archuleta. Me. Meeting..in person.
I went to one of his book signings and I about peed my pants..and maybe I even did..I wouldn't be surprised.
It everything was perfect.
I went to his concert that night...and cried again..because sometimes that's what I do.
He's a beaut and he's one of my favorite lovers.
One day we might get married.
No comments:
Post a Comment