Thursday, December 1, 2011

I'm gunna stick her in a bucket.

Pinned Image
pinned here

Once upon a time I was on Facebook. I saw my status. It said: "Itchy Crotchie" I bursted out into laughter due to humiliation and because, well, it's obviously flattering (not). So then I go through this self-evaluation in my brain:
Did I write it? Absolutely not.( This girl did.)
Does everyone believe that I would say something like that and post it on Facebook? Yes, yes they do.
Was it something that I might have said out loud as we walked to class? Its possible.
Is that kind of sad? Yeh, I guess you could say that.
Anyways, back to the story. So  of course my dad comments this, "Someitmes words can't express how proud a father is of his child." And within seconds I get a text from my mom, "Please remove that inappropriate status on Facebook." And others commented..and 'liked' my dads comment.
Friends are great. I hope you have some like mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment