Thursday, November 3, 2011

So I'm in love.

Pinned Image

Pinned Image
pinned here

Just look at him.
I love him...probably not real love...but not fake love. But love.
He makes me swoon...but lately he has been making me cry... (a lot.)
The moment I laid eyes on him in 2009, I knew he would be my number 1.
Paul Wesley.
What a beaut.
His strong jaw, perfectly shaped lips, gorgeous muscles, his messy hair...mmm.
Last night he visited me in my dreams. And it was fabulous...I hope he comes back again soon.
Even though I'll never know him in real life...which is sad...
But he is lovely...and I enjoy watching him on the Vampire Diaries.

2 comments:

  1. oh girl,
    jawlines get me every time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank Gosh!I thought I was going to have to fight you for Ian Somerhalder. *sigh* I love Ian. :)

    Paul is a cutie too, but Ian just does it for me. lol.

    ReplyDelete